Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Dream.My Future

           When we were inside the womb of our mother God has already built a future for us.One of us has its own dream or plan to achieve in life.But we will never know what will be our future.

           Learn to seek advice from your family,friends and especially to God.In achieving your goal you must consider your health,interest and determination.


            All of us has our own dream  and it depends on us on how are we going to achieve it.When I was in elementary I have already dream that I want to achieve  but when I was in my second year high school it change.I'm dreaming to become a tourist guide but they always say that I'm small. But I'm not losing my hope to become a tourist guide anyway and I'm still hoping that someday my height will increase and I can reach my dream.And if God will not give  me the opportunity  to make it I will accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment